Sunday 1 June 2014

Resonances - Choir

SERAPHIM
Because I am a Seraphim I can Insightfully Discover if the speaker believes what he said to be a lie and, if the speaker lied, which statement in particular he thinks is most false.  If I roll a 5+ I will Discover why they lied, what the speaker believes to be the truth and whether the speaker has encountered the Truth (they may not be aware of what the Truth is though

CHERUBIM
Because I am a Cherub I can Forcefully attune to a target.  I can check up on a target by Insightfully Discover the direction and general condition of an attuned target.  If I roll a 5+ I will know the targets condition, their direction, distance, if it is moving, as well of any nearby hazards
To end an attunemet I must touch the target and Forcefully break the link

OFANITE
Because I am an Offanite I get +2 when Flashily attempting to gain an Advantage, if this fails then I gain dissonance
Because I am an Offanite I get +2 when Insightfully try to Discover my way to a place known by the general public
Because I am an Offanite I can travel Resonance roll miles in a single minute.

ELOHIM
Because I am an Elohim I get to Insighfully Discover the targets general emotional state and either strongest immediate emotion or cause of general emotion.  If I roll a 5+ I will understand how the target will react to any one action

MALAKIM
Because I am a Malakim I get to Insightfully Discover the targets most noble or ignoble thing that the person has done in the last year, relative to his own moral standards.  If I roll a 5+ I will know the person’s greatest virtue and their worst sin.

KYRIOTATE
Because I am a Kyriotate I can Forcefully posses a living being for up to a day.  If I roll a 5+ I can posses the being for up to 5 days

MERCURIAN
Because I am a Mecurian I can Insightfully Discover a targets self estimate and the estimate of those around the target have of them.  If I roll a 5+ I will know the name people most often call him, origins, most important item of interest and most important relationship









No comments:

Post a Comment