Friday 30 May 2014

First thoughts

I have been thinking through what to keep and ditch from the original game:

I want dice roll induced interventions - they are great
Rites can stay
Roles (though will rolled into high aspect / trouble)
Songs will be stunts giving access to all realms but at a cost of a Fate point

Things I'd like to keep but not sure how yet:
Forces, I'm thinking of linking these to Stress boxes, but not sure it's that important with Approaches and no essence

Things that are going
Status of roles
servants unless I can see ideas for them somewhere


Changes to FAE
Only three dice will be rolled.
Dice need a small modification in that one blank will need a halo, the other a three pronged fork
Celestials will get four refresh
Clever will be changed to Insightful (most angelic resonances run off of perception and this change allows for Clever insight or Perceptive Insight, demonic resonances will probably be forceful)

No comments:

Post a Comment